Wednesday 11 March 2015

What is Digital marketing ?

Hello Blog Readers..

what motivated me to write a blog on digital marketing for the past days i was busy in work and now i thought to write on digital marketing because it has large scope and advantage in low cost and highly effective when compare to traditional marketing system.I have planned to share my experience on digital marketing and to get shared with you my dear friends.I am just a kiddy in digital marketing and trying to enhance myself so i invite friends to share knowledge on digital marketing with me and keep motivation business people to keep update and enhance their business.

So lets start with a question what is digital marketing as the first question ?
Even i maybe wrong ! Digital marketing is marketing that made through internet to reach people directly using the communication channel as laptops ,computers,smartphones,email,social network also.This is my definition. so forgive me. So according to traditional way the cost of marketing is high and the return of investment is low. when compared to digital marketing the cost is low and return of investment is high.These days the digital marketing system had also developed like surface scanner like QR code and many mailing strategy to customers and many online free service providers which make our cost of using the service at low cost and some times it aslo FREE.
we people always love free.

The reason for the growth of Digital marketing system is due to reason of development in information system and web development system.Lets see detail on digital marketing and things to do with digital marketing system in next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment